Interim Financial Controller
5 days left
- Full Time
Interim Financial Controller
£75,000 - £80,000 / £350 - £400 per day
Excellent opportunity to join this thriving manufacturing business to join one of their sites in Yorkshire sites as a Divisional FC on a 3-6 months basis, which could go perm for the right candidate.
Working as part our Finance Team, under the leadership of the Group Finance Director, the Divisional Financial Controller will be responsible for the preparation of the management accounts and reporting for the business and ensuring that the ERP is up to date and accurately recording data entries.
- Management of Finance team; support AP team where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to support the Business Division Owner(s)
- Oversight of KPIs driven from financial data to ensure accuracy and reconciliation to monthly financials
- Key Superuser of Business Central ERP to ensure all transactions are recorded in the appropriate GL account to support accurate reporting
- Creation and maintenance of annual budget and rolling forecast to be prepared in partnership with the Operations Director and senior team; and the monthly variance reporting thereof.
- Cost tracking reports for Operations Team to drive cost cutting behaviours
- Working with Supply Chain Director on inventory processes to ensure ERP contains accurate representation of stock holding
- Preparation of cashflow data to be provided to Financial Reporting Manager on a regular basis for inclusion into cashflow; supplying reasons for movements when required.
- Support Financial Reporting Manager with year-end processes within set, tight, deadlines
- Support Financial Reporting Manager with certain reconciliations and reports which are specific to manufacturing processes
- Provide day-to-day financial support to business leads including ad-hoc requests and analysis
Skills & experience required
- ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Previous experience within the finance team in a manufacturing company
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Experience of working with stakeholders of differing levels of seniority up to and including directors across finance and non-financial stakeholders
- Solid financial skills proven by demonstrable career achievement
- Advanced user of MS Excel & MS Powerpoint
- Positive, self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision and on own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentational skills to differing levels of hierarchy
- Highly organised / structured approach, with the ability to co-ordinate many tasks simultaneously
- Skilled in the use of IT equipment and common office products such as the Microsoft Office suite and email, including SharePoint, Dynamics and Excel.
Apply for Interim Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly