Group Finance Analyst - Commercial Modelling (Interim)
Key role in providing detailed insight into the businesses operations and scenario modelling.
Group financial analysis.
FTSE 100 business.
- Financial modelling (specifically scenario and impairment)
- Going concern modelling analysis
- Consolidating and reviewing working capital analysis
- Support group finance functions in analysis and and other internal reporting matters
- Preparing materials for sharing with the Group's financiers and other interested parties
- Ad-hoc analysis to support the ongoing review and understanding of the Group's financial
- Qualified finance professional (ACA/CIMA/CFA)
- Expert financial modeller
- Advantageous to have worked on similar scenario modelling roles in the past
6 month interim role. Competitive salary.