4 days left
- Full Time
Financial Controller - rapidly growing, innovative food business.
Based: Near Slough
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience) plus excellent benefits
Seeking a qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
Financial Controller - About the business
A rapidly growing and innovative food related business that is a specialist in its niche market. Has strategic relationships with major retailers and a growing ecommerce presence.
Financial Controller - About the role
AS part of the senior management team, duties will include:
- Managing the finance function on a day to day basis (sales ledger/purchase ledger/cashflow management etc)
- Designing and implementing a robust system of financial controls
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Provide timely financial analysis to the business
- Advise on pricing strategies
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Working with HMRC and producing VAT returns
- Manage and supervise a small finance team
- Ad hoc tasks as delegated by the MD
Financial Controller - Candidate requirements:
Looking for an energetic self starter who is now looking to take overall control of a finance function and oversee the transition from a start up into a larger business.As well as the day to day running of the finance team, the Financial Controller will work closely with other areas of the business to maximise the company's profitability and drive the business forward.
- Degree educated, and a qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with at least 8 years proven finance experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or food related business is essential
- Prior knowledge of pricing strategies is highly advantageous
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong system skills and IT literacy
- An excellent team player with a confident, outgoing personality
- A strong communicator who has the ability to implement and influence change at all levels.
- Previous line management experience essential
- A passionate interest in all thing food!
Financial Controller - Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus and benefits
This is a truly outstanding role at an exciting time in the company's growth. The Financial Controller will play an integral part of this and will be a highly visible and influential role within the business - a fantastic opportunity to gain some excellent experience and take your career to the next level.
Interviews will take place sooner rather than later so if it of interest please do not delay in sending over your CV
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly