6 days left
- Full Time
Your new role
As a and ESG Manager you'll be responsible for developing the Sustainability and ESG team's expertise and knowledge in key areas of climate change transition. You'll support the team to maintain their expertise and understanding of all climate-related matters as these evolve, and help to translate this to be relevant to the sector; staying close to trends around alignment to climate goals and contribute to our considerations around this.
- Stay abreast of the developments in climate science and how this is relevant to, or how it is translating into tools and practices used
- Engage in and closely follow market developments with regards to industry and sector decarbonisation initiatives and plans and have a view on these
- Support the team in engaging in external industry initiatives that help the sector to evolve approaches to net zero, portfolio alignment and sector decarbonisation
- Support the work to evolve climate change policy position development, considering stakeholder expectations, industry trends and peer activity
- Stay close to public policy (governmental and regulatory) development on sustainability matters, particularly around climate change
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and/ or experience of analysing or considering industry and corporate drivers, which can support transition considerations for industries
- Knowledge of and/ or technical experience in sustainability issues and relevant concepts and frameworks where appropriate
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience or knowledge around climate scenarios, decarbonisation pathways and other relevant climate change expertise
- Previous experience in large global institution with ESG and sustainability experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ESG Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly