Senior Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
I've partnered with a sizeable FinTech based in London that are looking to hire a Senior Finance Business Partner into their FP&A function due to an internal promotion within the team. With FinTech being arguably one of the fastest growing industries you will be part of a fast-paced environment that is continuously adapting and developing.
This opportunity sits with a team of 10 and will act as the finance business partner for the Marketing department where you will play a key commercially focused and forward-thinking role by planning, driving performance, analytics and process efficiency. You will line manage and mentor 1 junior who is currently in the early stages of their accounting qualification and will provide support to you and the team on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with the Marketing department to drive performance KPIs, with a focus on customer acquisitions and customer value
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for long- and short-term plans within the department
- Deliver stringent spend targets through cost control and close analysis and review with key stake holders
- Present accurate financial results to key senior stakeholders
You must be;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in an FP&A or Finance Business Partnering role
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech is desirable but not essential
- Driven, hardworking and able to use own initiative for problem solving
- Enjoy a fast-paced and rapidly developing environment
- Confident with challenging information, processes and key stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel skills and any financial modelling experience would be desirable
Salary on offer is up to £60k + excellent benefits and flexible working indefinitely.
Apply for Senior Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly