Purchase Ledger Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Staffordshire - Up to £25,000 + Benefits - Construction
My client are a Construction and Civil Engineering business based in the Stafford area who are looking to hire an experience Purchase Ledger Assistant. Reporting into the Company Accountant, you will be part of a team responsible for the following: -
- Processing 100+ daily invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Dealing with invoice queries, including requesting copy invoices, credit notes and delivery notes from suppliers.
- Inputting information into excel
- Scanning invoices onto accounting system
To be a success in this role it is likely that you will possess:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a purchase ledger role.
- Previous experience dealing with subcontractors / CIS scheme.
- Previous experience of working with an end to end 3 way match AP process – PO – GRN - Matching
- Experience in the use of accounting software with transferrable skills into using bespoke systems.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a decent salary and a structured career path.
Please apply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to be considered.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly