Axon Moore are really excited to be exclusively partnering with an instantly recognisable international PLC based in the Lancashire area who are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to their ever growing finance team.
Reporting directly into a high calibre Head of Finance with an incredible and successful background, who will play a big part in their career path in the future. This is an excellent position where you will be a key decision maker and required to develop strong financial and business relationships across the group.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring strong financial control over key processes in a growing business with accountability for month-end process.
• Reporting on business cash performance
• Responsibility for the preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Managing, leading and developing a large dynamic finance team consisting of high calibre Qualified and Part Qualified accountants.
• Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
• Oversight of all cashflow management
• Drive process improvements, efficiencies and controls.
• Working closely with the Group finance teams ensuring VAT and Tax compliance
• Controlling the external audit process at both half year and full year – managing stakeholders and auditors to ensure a smooth audit process.
• Supporting the Commercial and FP&A teams as well as the Head of Finance with the annual budget process.
You will be a fully qualified accountant (min 5 years PQE) from either a ACA or CIMA background with a strong academic track record and strong experience of working in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the North West’s most successful businesses as it embarks on an exciting journey and continues its constant investment in its people, technology and infrastructure.
The role is currently working remotely and for the foreseeable, however there will be flexibility going forward in terms of office/remote working.
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV to Jessica Blackburn in the Chorley office.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly