2 days left
- Full Time
A high growth private equity backed business in Chester is looking to bring tax in-house with the recruitment of a full-time, permanent Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- CT tax compliance; including stat disclosure, computations, quips, R&D claims, ixbrl tagging.
- Liaising with tax advisors on group/overseas strategy.
- Ownership of the whole Group tax environment to include:
- Sales taxes – VAT and foreign equivalents, covering reverse charges, partial exemption, disbursements and cross border issues.
- Share related taxes – Annual reporting and returns
- Payroll taxes: PAYE and equivalents/PSA.
- Internal commercial guidance on all tax matters: Updating and advising internal partners on the effect of the latest tax legislation and how we can best support our owner and customer/base.
- Commercial Support and guidance to internal/external business partners for best tax practice; Guidance to the owner portfolio on best practice for high level issues.
This is a role that would suit either a first-time mover from the Big 4 or an experienced in-house Tax Manager. Our client is keeping an open mind regarding background and experience and is equally as interested in mindset. Working for the Head of Finance, the Tax Manager will be liaising with senior internal and external stakeholders on a day-to-day basis and must be an astute stakeholder manager possessing resilience and gravitas. Working from the head office in Chester but with flexibility to work remotely, the role of Tax Manager would possibly be of appeal to those living outside the immediate area.
- Be CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified from a Practice background.
- Have up to date knowledge of tax legislation.
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills.
On offer is a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this excellent Tax Manager opportunity in further detail, please apply today.
Apply for Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly