Group Reporting Accountant
A leading business services company is looking to bring on board a qualified Group Reporting Accountant for a temporary contract of around 5 months. This role offers flexibility around working in the Crewe office or from home and part-time applicants will potentially be considered.
Key duties of the Reporting Accountant will include:
- Preparation of the month end consolidation of the Group and production of supporting schedules.
- Working with the Financial Analyst during the month end to ensure consistency in reporting.
- Ensuring consistency of nominal ledger mapping, through the mapping of new codes.
- Provision of technical support and advice to the wider Finance team on accounting issues (e.g., new products, revenue streams, acquisitions etc) on an ad hoc basis.
- Integration of acquisitions into the consolidation (this will include work on opening balance sheets where applicable).
- Finalising unaudited subsidiary financial statements.
- Potentially be involved in the end-to-end month end reporting process, i.e., from issuing the timetable through to preparation of our Board Pack.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant who demonstrates:
- A strong reporting background.
- Availability to start by beginning of October.
On offer is a competitive rate of £300 - £400 per day, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Group Reporting Accountant role, please apply today.
Apply for Group Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly