After a highly successful year, an award-winning digital/media content agency is looking for a recently qualified Finance Analyst to join its busy team in London for a full-time, permanent role.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, this newly created role will help grow and shape the FP&A function and will provide analytical and reporting support for this fast-growing company.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and outgoing Finance Analyst who has recently qualified and is looking for a commercially focused role. You will need to demonstrate relevant work experience gained within media or a similar industry. You will be a whizz at Excel and comfortable working with and using complex financial models.
This thriving organisation has a great culture that is collaborative and fast paced. They need a commercially minded, self-motivated and adaptable individual who has a passion for the creative industry to join the team! You will need to be a confident communicator and able to easily build strong working relationships with your colleagues including the senior management team.
The newly appointed Finance Analyst will:
- Prepare the monthly management analysis pack, liaising with multiple department heads to ensure correct info is provided.
- Assist with tracking of departmental performance against revenue & profit targets.
- Prepare profitability reports for operational use and business decisions.
- Assist with company & group budgets, reforecasts and long-range forecasts.
- Evaluate performance through comparison and analysis of actuals against budgets and reforecasts.
- Liaise with budget holders to manage various departmental budgets including entertainment, travel etc.
- Assist with producing commercial presentation decks for senior management and various stakeholders.
- Financial modelling of various deal structures & scenario-based analysis.
- Assist with financial hedging analysis.
- Produce ad hoc project based analysis reports.
- Assist with preparing stakeholder reports.
- Assist with the integration of future acquisitions.
- Continually review & improve processes & systems.
Applications are sought from Financial Analysts who demonstrate:
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with at least 1 year of PQE.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience of complex financial modelling, ideally gained within a media environment.
- Experience of asset/corporate modelling would be ideal.
- Good team player who can demonstrate the ability to interact with people of all levels.
- Commercially astute, strong analytical skills with a proven background in managing large sets of data.
- Confident and approachable with strong interpersonal skills being comfortable to present information to senior management and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Anaplan or G Suite is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and able to manage multiple deadlines.
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Quick learner, logical and astute.
- Flexible and adaptable to change
On offer for the Finance Analyst is a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this Finance Analyst position in further detail, please submit your application today.