German Speaking RE Accountant - Finance & Operations
German Speaking Accountant - Finance & Operations Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is an ambitious, well-capitalised, pan-European specialist investment company. It is an exciting time for this client as they grow and look to expand further looking to the future and as they increase their deal flow and pipeline in Germany, they now seek to appoint a dedicated native German speaking Accountant within the Finance and Operations team based in London.
THE ROLE: This is a very varied role within commercial finance and fund accounting environment will be responsible for the following:
- Transaction execution including diligence, funds flows etc.
- Fund return forecasting.
- Investor relations with limited partners on accounting and capital drawdowns.
- Overseeing timely, accurate management accounts for SPVs and fund consolidation in local GAAP and US GAAP reporting
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, income statements and cashflow statements accordingly for SPVs.
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV.
- Liaising with external auditors to prepare statutory accounts.
- Managing relationships with account holding banks and reporting on covenants.
- Liaising with and preparing tax reporting (VAT, corporate) and liaising with tax consultants to structure vehicles and implement guidance.
- Managing budgets and forecasting.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities.
- Implementing, reviewing and improving financial processes and systems.
- Paying bills and organising accounts payables and receivables.
- Implementing drawdowns / capital statements.
- Assisting with portfolio management / returns analysis.
- Monitoring asset performance vs. underwriting.
THE PERSON: To apply for this role, the candidate should have at least 2-3 years relevant accounting experience preferably within real estate or private equity. It would be advantageous if you are a qualified accountant (consideration given to ACCA studiers) and feel confident using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint). However, you MUST be a native German speaker to apply. Also, you are expected to be hardworking and be able to perform well in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an independent and proactive experienced finance professional to further develop in an international, and commercially successful organisation.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
Apply for German Speaking RE Accountant - Finance & Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly