6 days left
- Full Time
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT 9 months + (TB reviewed)
Confident, pro-active individual with extensive Financial Accounts experience to join a commercially driven finance team, a key focus of the role will be to ensure the UK & Ireland cluster’s compliance with group and statutory accounting practices. These are the skills Antalis require.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years accounting experience and qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), is able to work to deadlines and has excellent Excel/system skills. Previous line management experience would also be preferable, as you will be leading a small team and supporting with their continuous development. Whilst this role is initially an interim contract, there is the distinct possibility of it becoming long term/permanent.
In addition, the role will have responsibility for a wide range of activities, including the property portfolio, treasury cover, pension accounting, VAT accounting and some management accounting.
This role will include:
- Processing all aspects of general accounting for the Business both UK and Europe up to trial balance level and ensuring that all statutory, local tax and legal requirements are met.
- Completing month end responsibilities, including supervision and review of all accruals, prepayments and provisions, including the month end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the production of the forecasts and budgeted balance sheets.
- Recording, analysing, tracking and forecasting business cases, including CAPEX and Non-Current costs and reporting them to the Finance Director and PMO in a timely manner in preparation for reporting to Head Office.
- Completing monthly payroll reconciliation on a quarterly basis for audit purposes and ensuring the payroll transactions are posted accurately within the GL.
- Responsible of IFRS 16 Accounting including GL reconciliation and updating system with any new leases.
- IAS 19 Pension Accounting for Define Benefit schemes including reconciliation to GL.
- Maintaining and building property dilapidation provision at the correct level to ensure that we have enough provision to cover dilapidation costs when we exit the property.
- Completing statutory accounts for Group companies including UK and Ireland to ensure that the Business meets banking covenants and complies with HMRC legislation and completing submission of accounts under iXBRL.
- Collating and analysing information for Corporation tax and P11D/PSA to enable computation.
- Provide necessary information for local and group insurance renewal.
- Supporting wider businesses to understand VAT implication.
- Management and mentoring two Financial Accounts Assistants.
Antalis are looking for someone with demonstrable communication, system and organisational skills.
So, if you think you have the skills and the experience to back it up, why not get in contact to discuss it further.
In return, my client offers an excellent opportunity with a generous package which includes;
Defined Contribution Pension Scheme – matched company contributions up to 6%/6%.
Life Assurance Death in Service
Holidays – Start with 22 plus Bank Holidays, increasing with Length of Service to 26 days after 4 years
Annual Holiday Buy/Sell Scheme – up to 5 Days of Holiday Allowance
Free Onsite Parking
Subsidised On-Site Canteen
To discuss this fabulous opportunity further, contact RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email email@example.com
Please be aware that RECfinanical have been appointed as the exclusive provider for Antalis contracts and any CV's sent directly or via a 3rd party to Antalis will not be considered and may impact the application process.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly