I'm currently recruiting for an Accountant for a large transformation project within a leading property management organisation. The contract will last until at least the end of this year and likely go into next. With a turnover of $8 billion, this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the positive change of a wide-reaching organisation.
Key duties will include:
- Forensic accounting
- Client reporting/ financial reporting
- Cash reconciliations including dormant reconciliations
- Correcting historic reconciliations/ mistakes
- Interfacing with clients to manage expectations
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Influencing PM's/ FM's re: improvements.
Previous property accounting experience is a must in order to be considered for this role.
This role is outside scope of IR35 and therefore you can be paid via your PSC/ Ltd Company.
If this role is of interest, please reply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV ASAP.