7 days left
- Full Time
My client are a group of companies specialising in financial services and a number of bespoke services in to the construction industry, they have provided these services for several decades and most recently have seen their revenue streams return over £75m in profit.
They are seeking to ad to their expanding head office team based in the Wirral by appointing a Financial Accountant to help ensure the company is operating within its strict regulatory framework and provide financial accounts assistance to the wider business.
- Responsible for monthly revenue reporting and several costing reports.
- Ensuring accurate and timely collection of monthly direct debits from the companies client base.
- Monthly management accounts for several entities within the group (this will include variance analysis and expense reporting).
- Monthly analysis in preparation for the annual audit and tax computations, including key cost analysis, interest summaries.
- Reporting of weekly deposits returned to client base, this will involve a high level of accuracy to maintain smooth reconciliations process.
- To support the Finance Manager in the continuous improvement of current and new financial procedures within the business and working to reduce processing time of month end.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including analysis of inter-company balances, Debtors and Creditors reconciliations
- Business partnering with both internal and external contacts to make sure that levels of reporting are maintained, these reports will be on a monthly and annual basis.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Part Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant.
- Solid experience in a similar finance based role.
- Understanding of FRS102.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level).
- High levels of accuracy and someone who pays close attention to detail.
- Able to use own initiative and solve problems in a pro active manner.
- Able to challenge the status quo and use existing knowledge to tailor and improve processes.
- Experience of Microsoft Navision (Advantageous).
My client offers a comprehensive list of benefits including
- Salary of between £25,000-£30,000 D
- Full study support package
- 25 days + bank holiday
- Flexible working pattern (standard day is 9-5)
- Group pension plan
- Bespoke offices in a great location (break out rooms, games rooms etc)
- Private medical
- Bonus Scheme
- Various health and retail discount schemes
* A note to candidates that the deadline for applications will be 09/09/2021*
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly