Chief Financial Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
Mallory Partners are working with a Private Equity backed, financial services focused, management consulting business that is undergoing a buy and build strategy. The company are looking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer that can lead these acquisitions and guide the business through an eventual exit in 3-5 years. The company works with many UK banks, the UK government and several international clients based in Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer that can manage the finance function through this period of significant growth whist ensuring that all systems and processes are professionalised in synchronisation.
Main responsibilities of the CFO:
- Oversee multiple functions including: Finance, Legal, IT and HR.
- Manage relationships with internal partners, external investors, banks and auditors.
- Lead on all aspects of M&A as well as post deal integration.
- Effectively manage all budgeting, reporting and forecasts and communicate these at board level.
- Involvement in commercial decisions surrounding pricing, commission structures and customer contract negotiations.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have worked in a Private Equity backed environment.
- Prior experience of working in a consultancy business.
- Delivered and integrated M&A transactions.
- Dynamic, hands-on and commercially astute.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in a high growth market and the chance to be involved in a significant capital gain.
If this role seems of interest please apply with a CV and some key points outlining your relevance.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly