Head of Finance
6 days left
- Full Time
Head of Finance required by prestigious nationwide services organisation based in Rutland.
Your new company
This prestigious and high-profile services business are currently seeking to appoint a Head of Finance and IT to oversee and manage their financial operations for the organisation. Reporting to an inspiring and supportive CEO, you will lead a small team in the management of the financial, strategic and commercial operations, whilst overseeing the implementation and ongoing development of the organisation's IT systems.
Your new role
As an integral member of the leadership team, the Head of Finance's over-arching goal is driving successful financial performance. This is equally a strategic and tactical position. The Director constantly monitors and evaluates the business and proposes sound strategies to produce successful financial outcomes. The Head Office reports directly to the Chief Executive and is responsible for the financial planning, reporting, and monitoring of the organisation's finances, assets and internal control systems, IT function and governance.
Duties will include, but not limited to
- Manage the finance team through a collaborative and supportive approach.
- Prepare annual budgets and interim forecasts working with the Senior Management Team.
- Prepare monthly accounts, reporting by activity against budget, and reviewing for potential corrective action. Prepare annual accounts and supporting schedules for the annual audit of the organisation
- Manage cashflow including close monitoring of trade debtors.
- Manage short term investments
- Company Secretarial duties
- Tax returns relating to staff and service provider payrolls and reporting to HMRC of untaxed payments to same. VAT returns including partial exemption calculations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a confident, enthusiastic, qualified finance leader with a strong track record in financial management who can demonstrate clear leadership qualities as well as the ability to be "hands-on" in producing the monthly and annual accounts. You will be a strong communicator able to work directly with non finance staff to provide value add support.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a challenging and varied role with a prestigious business who have exciting plans afoot to continue their journey. A competitive salary, flexible working and attractive benefits, including 28 days holiday plus stats, are on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly