Sales Ledger & Billing Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a Northampton based FTSE listed Client with their recruitment of a Sales Ledger & Billing Controller, on a permanent basis.
The Sales Ledger & Billing Controller is responsible for overseeing the management of the full WIP process and driving the key outcomes within the process, i. WIP to Accrued Income to Bill or WIP to Bill conversion. They will Ensure a comprehensive review of all works completed by engineers, for the identification of Reactive, Quoted and Project works, and that relevant back up has been identified and contractual requirements are met. The WIP & AI Controller will be the conduit and working closely with the Operations; Finance; OTC and R2R teams and client.
- Ensure the following activities are delivered timely and accurately by the relevant functions / team through close supervision of the end to end WIP process.
- Run and update WIP/ SQL CASH report on a weekly basis with accurate committed costs
- WIP trackers maintained with status updates against jobs
- Ensuring jobs which have been completed have the relevant documents in place required for billing
- Preparation of applications for presentation to client and timely invoicing
- Reconciliation of costs and time on each job to ensure prompt closure of jobs in period
- Collation of comments and analysis on high margin and loss making jobs
- Track current status of in progress projects, stage billing and project completion timelines
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Attend review meetings relating to working capital and those which are contract specific
- Manage efficient and accurate conversion of WIP to Accrued Income inine with Revenue Recognition Policy
- Manage the conversion of WIP and AI to bill
- Proactive management of timely resolution of queries and disputes relating both internal and external applications / bills
- Identify and implement continuous improvements on the OTC process to drive timely cash conversion
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The successful Candidate will be a proactive self-starter who has good experience of Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Billing. They will an excellent communicator who can easily liaise with both finance and non-finance stakeholders. They will be used to managing their own ledger of accounts, and building strong relationships with the end customer and the internal Account Managers.
Our Client is offering a salary of £24,000 + Benefits
Apply for Sales Ledger & Billing Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly