Finance Manager - Gaming Studio
A newly created Finance Manager role is on offer within a rapidly growing mobile gaming company based in London. This full-time, permanent role is ideal for a technically strong Accountant who would enjoy working within a dynamic start-up environment.
Reporting into the Finance Director this position will support a newly created division that will initially be launching in the US and then rolled out internationally. You will support the divisional management team and be heavily involved in implementing and setting up new systems and payment infrastructures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high calibre qualified accountant to join one of the fastest growing media organisations of 2021. Having recently secured a healthy series A investment the growth expectation for this dynamic and truly creative organisation within the next couple of years is considerable.
The newly appointed Finance Manager will:
- Design and implement daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of both financial and operational performance.
- Manage the day-to-day finances including funds and cash reconciliations, working closely with customer services and payment service providers to resolve discrepancies.
- Set up payment infrastructure: identifying user-friendly payments (pay-in and pay-out) solutions, dealing with service providers, optimizing user flows.
- Run payment infrastructure: monitoring metrics, executing operations through automated systems and/or dedicated teams.
- Set up and monitor the policies and processes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant US standards (and other future international markets) including tax.
The business is looking to hire a Finance Manager who demonstrates the below:
- Fully qualified ACA/CA/ACCA (ideally from Top 10 practice) with post-qualification experience gained within industry.
- Strong academics, educated to degree level from a top tier university.
- Happy to be hands-on, rolling up your sleeves and get involved.
- Experience of Payment gateways, multicurrency and IFRS.
- Driven & self-motivated, logical, solutions orientated individual.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge & influence others.
- Great team player.
- Strong attention to detail, adaptable/flexible in approach.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic & evolving environment.
On offer for the Finance Manager will be £65,000 - £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Manager opportunity, please apply today.