Senior Finance Analyst
Are you a recently or newly qualified Finance Analyst seeking an interesting and varied role? Love music? This could be the role you have been looking for!
An innovative and growing business working on an international landscape is looking to hire a Senior Finance Analyst for a full-time, permanent role in London with hybrid working opportunities. The business supports the music industry, ensuring artists and publishers are represented and remunerated appropriately for their work.
The role of the Senior Finance Analyst will be to produce monthly management reporting packs for management and customers to ensure commercial optimisation for all parties. This will also involve extensive analysis on revenue and various non-financial information for customers. You will also be involved in budgeting and regular forecasting.
The newly appointed Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for publisher customer.
- Leading commitments to major publisher customers for the distribution of online royalties, including reconciling system output and quality control checks.
- Supporting the Finance Director to develop opportunities for optimising existing business processes and mitigate the risk of service credits.
- Providing input and supporting the design, testing and implementation process for publisher bespoke requirements.
- Handling customer queries relating on monthly invoicing and distributions and attending regular customer face to face meetings.
- Completing reconciliations for distribution payable accounts and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Review of distribution schedules, completing specific checks and reconciliations to a high degree of accuracy.
- Building strong relationships across the finance team and wider business.
- Supporting team in completion of external year end and internal audit requests.
The business looks to hire a Financial Analyst who demonstrates the below:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within an analytical role.
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with financial modelling skills.
- Highly numerate and organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, challenging and rapidly growing/changing work environment.
- Proven organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong data gathering, analytical and reporting skills to solve problems and identify business opportunities, potential risks and impacts on the business.
- Proven experience in first-class customer service and/or business partnering.
- Able to work easily on own initiative but also in close conjunction with key individuals across different teams.
- Strong motivation to run a customer facing role.
On offer for the Finance Analyst is a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Senior Finance Analyst position, please apply now.