Senior Financial Accountant
You’ve spent three hard years of your life in Practice and are walking away with the ACA, but what are you going to do with it? BAU reporting? Don’t you want to work for a company you’re interested in and excited by?
An internationally renowned Private Bank with over £100 bn in assets are going through a huge finance transformation. They’re ripping apart the current systems, processes & procedures and starting from scratch. They’ve got projects coming out their ears and need exceptional and ambitious ACA’s to join and bring the function up to the standard demanded by the business.
They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them this side of Christmas and can offer you an incredibly supportive environment with a breadth of role; it’s the perfect job to step into out of Practice. You’ll have an exceptionally high calibre team, with phenomenal senior management with a load of change on the agenda.
What you’ll be doing?
- You won’t be restricted to the finance team, in fact, you’ll be encouraged to liaise with other teams and partner across the business
- You will play a key part in the preparation of interim and year end packs and accounts
- You’ll be advising the management team for areas of improvement; Once identified, you’ll have the autonomy to change it yourself
- You will be an IFRS 9 expert
- You’ll have to assess consequences of change within accounting implications and how they will affect the whole business.
- Ownership of operating costs processes and reporting, including supporting the business with understanding and analysing their expenditure
Salaries from £50,000 - £58,000 + c. 20% bonus, all the insurance you’ll ever need & a gym on-site.
If you’ve read this far, and you think this is the role for you, apply and get in contact with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.
Apply for Senior Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly