Commercial Finance Analyst - Bids
6 days left
- Full Time
Investigo are partnering a Global Technology client in the heart of Surrey, to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst to support major bid activity.
This role is ideal for a qualified accountant who is looking to use both financial modelling skills and business partnering, within value add role.
You will have a with a global remit focusing on building outstanding relationships and influencing the key decisions that improve business performance. You will be commercially astute with the ability to assess and quantify real risk associated with bids. You will be at the forefront of discussions with varied stakeholders, a key player in decision making, challenging the status quo and influential in strategy formulation/ implementation.
If this sounds like you and looking to join one of the UK's biggest brands, please apply today.
Looking for the following:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Strong academic background
- Excellent Excel skills including modelling skills
- Commercial acumen with supporting analytical skills
- High attention to detail Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines
Apply for Commercial Finance Analyst - Bids
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly