7 days left
- Full Time
A Financial Controller is required to join a well-established private equity backed business based near Stockport that has recently gone through a period of impressive growth.
Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a business with a fantastic reputation who is forecasting continued growth and further acquisitions.
The CFO is now looking for a Financial Controller to lead month-end management accounts production, annual statutory accounts production, budgeting and re-forecasting. Being the lead in the business from a financial risk & control, P&L performance management and transaction processing point of view, the Financial Controller will also be the ‘go-to’ person for acquisition and investment appraisal decision support, including analysing post investment results.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller will include:
- Leading month-end management accounting process, with associated analysis, insight and reporting.
- Attendance at monthly Exec meetings to discuss performance and analysis.
- Driving performance through reporting and analysis, including attendance at regional performance reviews with Operations Director and Regional Manager.
- Preparing monthly finance board pack for presentation to Board and Private Equity investor.
- Leading annual budget process, requiring input from regional managers and senior management.
- Leading, developing, and motivating the finance team.
- Leading quarterly re-forecasting process.
- Acquisition appraisal analysis and due diligence lead, including post-investment appraisals.
- Investment analysis / decision making support to Board
- Short-and-medium term cash flow management and forecasting.
- Covenant forecasting and reporting to bank.
- Completion of all Companies House filing and documentation.
- Upkeep of statutory company registers.
- Analysis of risk within the business and implementation of appropriate controls to mitigate.
- Leading annual audit process with external auditor.
- Completion of draft statutory accounts.
- Liaison with tax advisors for completion of annual tax computations and returns.
- Monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis.
The incoming Financial Controller will be a fully qualified Accountant who demonstrates:
- Experience of monthly management accounting and annual statutory accounts production.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial/Operational mindset.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Financial Controller will be a competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits and a great bonus scheme.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this exceptional Financial Controller opportunity, please apply today.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly