Finance Business Partner
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Interim Finance Business Partner for this major organisation that has it’s Finance and IT operations based in the Milton Keynes area. This Interim Finance Business Partner assignment will be for an initial period of c6 months but could extend and may become permanent.
The Finance Business Partner will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACMA/ACCA/CIPFA or equivalent) with strong finance reporting skills and a high degree of commercial acumen and the ability to advise and influence at senior level. Experience of the construction, property or contract outsourcing sectors would be highly advantageous. Reporting to the Head of Finance your remit will include:
- The provision of highly quality and timely financial reports and analysis with insightful commentary
- Presenting financial performance results at management meetings including the recommendation of actions required to ensure that line managers achieve their budgets and forecasts
- To develop key performance metric reports (with an overall emphasis on continuous performance improvement
- To take a lead role in the production of business plans, budgets and forecasts
- To evaluate commercial / sales tender opportunities and produce pricing modules to ensure that the business provides competitive but commercially viable customer proposals
- To ensure that the business maximises commercial opportunities whilst assessing risk and ensuring robust compliance and governance from a financial perspective
To be successful in this role you will need to a high level of competency in Finance Business Partnering, ideally gained within a large / complex organisation within the construction, property or outsourcing sectors. We also require the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- A qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- The ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Great financial reporting skills with the ability to deliver key results and performance metrics to non-financial management in a manner that will inspire action where requires
- An aptitude (with demonstrable examples) to identify and implement performance improvement initiatives
- Strong budgeting, business planning and forecasting skills
- Highly IT literate and ideally with prior experience of providing business decision support to an IT function.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU on a permanent basis – this role will require the successful candidate to pass a Security Clearance process.
To apply please forward your CV with details of your notice period an expected day rate.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly