Group Financial Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a high growth e-commerce business with the ambition of listing on NASDAQ. Working with the Finance Director you will be a driving force in building the infrastructure to ensure that my client achieves its goal of a NSDAQ listing. Your focus will then shift to managing and evolving the Group finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing period end close.
- Statutory accounts preparation and group consolidation (UK and US).
- Management reporting, establishing and measuring KPI’s along with other key business metrics.
- Producing high quality financial insights to support the decision-making process.
- Support / lead scale-up finance projects to support growth (e.g., new systems implementation).
- Managing, lead and inspire a finance team.
- Academically strong, you must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent) with broad financial management experience. Your experience will have been gained in a mixture of accounting environments i.e. big company (corporate) / financial best practice and high intensity SME.
- A significant amount of your financial management experience will have been accumulated in the retail, e-commerce, consumer product sector.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and improving financial processes and systems; showcasing your contribution to the building of a high-quality finance set-up appropriate for the company experiencing rapid growth.
- Exposure to a US listed (i.e., US GAAP reporting / SOX compliance) parent.
- First class presentation and communication skills.
- Ambitious, energetic, curious.
Salary guide: £80,000 - £100,000, benefits
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly