Management Accountant, Central London – Media, up to £50,000 plus benefits
Management accountant role available in a growing media buying and planning agency in Central London. The selected candidate will be responsible for all profit & loss and revenue analysis for a group of large international clients. They will be leading a team of 2 people and will report directly to the Commercial Finance Controller.
- Ensure accurate invoices raised and ownership of the entire billing process
- Month end activities
- All balance sheet recs including bank recs
- Oversee accruals and prepayments schedule
- Intercompany submission and being the primary contact for the London office
- Accrued Revenue review
- Assist the Financial Controller with other month-end procedures, including variance analysis, as needed
- VAT submission and reporting
- Ownership of revenue recognition and forecast meetings.
- Hold regular WIP meetings and maintain job and nominal ledgers.
- Variance analysis between month end and forecast.
- Supporting FC/FD in the implementation of the controls
- Ad hoc reporting
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) but will consider soon to qualify
- Technical skills
- Accounting knowledge
- FP&A skills
- Balance of technical skill and attention to detail – being able to see if something is wrong
- Organised, proactive, people skills, able to prioritise
- Manage deadlines and deliverables
- Agenda, Meetings, Minutes
- Forecasting deadlines & challenging assumptions
- DDS skillset
- Secondary to technical skills, providing person working for this new role understands the system inside out
- Management skills
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly