7 days left
- Full Time
Marks Sattin is working with a growing business based in Camberley, who are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a growing team. This role would suit a Part-Qualified ACCA / CIMA - or close to being PQ studier, as well as a QBE Accountant.
The position is predominately home based, and will have flexibility to be office based in the future.
The duties include but aren't limited to:
- Oversee and manage all company financial operations including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Expenses, Cash, Payroll, Fixed Assets and Investments
- Create monthly financial accounts using the financial accounting system
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Manage cashflow by ensuring transactions have been approved and entered into the finance system timely and accurately
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported in the appropriate systems
- Establish and implement financial reporting to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Manage the finance policies and procedures and develop them as required
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting and analysis to the board and other stakeholders
- Partner with the business to manage costs and maintain cashflow
- Support the CFO with other finance and operational activities
To be considered for this position, you must have a background from either Professional Services or Software as a Service (Saas) sector.
If the role is of interest, submit your CV to
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly