Client Accounts Manager - Residential Block Management
Client Accounts Manager - Residential Block Management. Our Client, is a well-established property firm who offer a variety of services to their Clients. With over 30 years' experience of the London markets they operate in various divisions including professional services, commercial and residential property management and so forth. This department has been rapidly expanding over the last few years and they are now looking for a Client Account Manager with residential block property experience to join the team.
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Property Accounting and working within the residential block property management team, you will be required to fulfil the following duties:
- Preparing the year-end service charge accounts prior to submission.
- Preparing Client's Year-End accounts up to Extended Trial Balance, including financial and non-financial reports, producing expenditure against budget report, bank reconciliations.
- Reviewing of draft company and service charge accounts, before submission to Client for approval and ensuring that final accounts are filed.
- Ensuring all service charge payments have been made and any outstanding arrears chased.
- Issuing ground rent demands, service charge and year-end balance charges.
- Maintain regular check of the client funds and instructing any necessary transfers.
- Checking coding and authorise the client's supplier invoices on a daily bases.
- Reconciling the client's individual bank accounts, including the posting of any bank interest or charges.
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for the portfolio.
- Preparing ground rent reports for Freeholders/Clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Reconciling and checking all Clients/Properties quarterly financial reports and balances.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 3 years relevant residential block service charge accounting experience. You must be a team player and possess strong communication skills, this is a vital part of this role as you will be required to liaise between the Freeholder/Landlords and Property Managers at all times. This hands-on service charge accounting role will be best suited to one who has come from a mid-size managing agent and is able to perform all areas of a client accounting role. Strong IT skills including the use of Excel, TRAMPS, QUBE etc… will be highly advantageous. This is a good opportunity to work with an established London firm offering you this all-round, important client accounting task.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Apply for Client Accounts Manager - Residential Block Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly