ABBOTS RIPTON FARMING COMPANY
An exciting opportunity to lead the finance function at a diversified rural enterprise comprising farming, forestry, conservation, property (residential and commercial), renewable energy, sporting, events and hospitality interests. This historic, privately owned Estate is seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial finance professional to deliver value and help shape its long-term strategy.
- Lead and develop the in-house finance function to ensure it provides insightful information including timely management and year end accounts, budgets and cash flow analysis.
- Use the Estate’s relationships with its professional advisers to optimise capital and income tax structures and planning as well as oversee the development of a treasury management strategy.
- Analyse opportunities for diversification, investment and development within the context of the Estate’s long-term strategic plan.
- Act as Company Secretary for the Estate’s businesses and assume responsibility for HR, technology, governance and reporting.
- A commercially driven and progressive qualified accountant who enjoys analysing, distilling and communicating financial information to facilitate effective decision-making.
- An inquiring mind, committed to continuous improvement and capable of building respectful relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- A determined but humble leader who is sensitive to the heritage and ethos of a multi-generational family business and committed to securing the long-term prosperity of all its stakeholders.
- A property asset management background and knowledge of trusts and diverse corporate structures would be advantageous but are not pre-requisites.
Please email your application by applying below now, quoting reference E215, enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter on 020 7917 9456.
Tarver Melrose (www.tarvermelrose.com)
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly