VAT Accountant | Solihull
Up to £55,000 | Bonus & excellent benefits
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a VAT Accountant to influence and lead a division within a multi-faceted growing organisation. Based in Solihull, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
The newly appointed VAT Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing the timely preparation and submission of statutory reporting of multiple legal entities.
- Managing multiple VAT returns (monthly, quarterly, annual), and corresponding preparation of paperwork for payment.
- Managing the preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Managing Intrastrat reporting and other regulatory reporting.
- Being the key point of contact between the business and local authorities - managing the relationship with the tax team.
- Managing the relationship with external auditors and corporate tax advisors.
- Introduction of common processes, to drive efficiency and quality improvements within the team.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as and when required.
The business looks to hire a VAT Accountant matching the below profile:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Practice or Industry Accountant, with extensive relevant experience.
- Excellent people management skills to liaise with other finance and non-finance teams in both the International and other regional locations regarding intercompany balance reconciliation, lease information etc.
- Experience of continuous improvement to processes.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the successful Accountant will be £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus a competitive bonus and benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this VAT Accountant role in greater detail, please apply today.
Apply for VAT Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly