Fixed Asset Supervisor
I am working with a growing telecommunications business who are looking to add a Fixed Asset Supervisor to their team based in London.
In this role you will be responsible for supervising a team of 5 and their development as well as the following duties:
- ERP transaction processing such as consumption/receipting
- Journal postings during Month End
- Reviewing CWIP/FAR regularly for completeness and accuracy
- Analyzing Capex Additions
- Reconciling/Reviewing Stock & Fixed Asset Register Balance Sheet Recs
- Supporting & supervising the team on month-end duties such as capex service accruals, asset write-offs, goods in transit accrual, capitalization, depreciation etc.
- Ensure monitoring of risks and controls by streamlining current processes
The successful candidate will ideally come from a fixed asset background with experience in monthly management accounts and accounts payable. You will ideally be studying towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification. You will have previous management experience and french speakers will be desirable.
Apply for Fixed Asset Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly