£45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods Associates have teamed up an FMCG manufacturing business based in Lichfield, Staffordshire to recruit an FP&A Manager to generate insights to drive the right commercial decisions for the business.
The FP&A Manager will manage the Commercial and Distribution sub-function of the Business Finance Department. The purpose of this function being to maximise profits of the business by identifying opportunities or enabling the business to make the best-informed decisions.
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the commercial Budget & Forecasting processes, including Sales & profitability forecasts at a product and customer level.
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis to commercial teams. Consisting of sales and margin performance variances with insight into what are the biggest contributors.
- Oversee the overheads for Commercial and Marketing, along with the full P&L for the Transport Fleet Operation
- Monitoring of performance and management of sign off of Commercial activities: Promotions, range changes & NPD
- Manage and mentor the Commercial Accountant
- Strong experience of business partnering
- CIMA Qualified with 2+ years PQE
- Proven experience within an FMCG background
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you want to hear more details or apply for this role, please email Alex Rowland at
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly