Why work as a Client Manager for this Watford Accountancy Practice?
They Offer A Family Culture, Flexible Working, Opportunity 4 Career Development
Entrepreneurial Leadership, Forward Thinking and are based in Modern Offices to name but a few. Want to be part of their success story then apply below
Key responsibilities of the Client Manager include :
- Managing portfolio of 50 client relationships across 75 small companies and 100 personal tax returns – providing technical advice, assisting senior team with finding opportunities within portfolio
- Review Accounts/Corporation Tax prepared in draft by juniors/semi-seniors and finalising with Senior Managers/Directors
- Champion of Digital Solutions for small businesses – cloud accounting, app integrations etc
- Supporting Bookkeeping/VAT Returns where required
- Ad-hoc project work such as tax planning reports, business plans, restructuring exercises
- Reporting to Head of Operations and Directors
The ideal Client Manager will be a Part/Qualified Accountant, An Exceptional team player, Can do attitude as they have a real family dynamic within the firm and in return will receive a Salary of between £35k-£42k.
Apply for Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly