Growing Family Owned Business based in Bourne End, Bucks are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant as a result of business demand. Reporting to the FD the Assistant Accountants Role is to support the Monthly Close, assist in the production of the Monthly Management Accounts and be involved in costing studies.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Assisting in preparing monthly, quarterly and year end accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Generating costings for products shipped from overseas
- Costing for stock and bespoke products as and when requested by the Business
- Checking staff expenses and entering in Sage
- Checking Commissions
- Checking high value Customer’s Sales order and related pricing document for accuracy
- Checking high value Purchase orders raised for Bespoke products before placing orders with Suppliers
- Maintaining Storage sheet for stock held in outsourced warehouses on a weekly basis
- Preparing report for domestic & overseas Supplier’s payment on a weekly basis
- Any other tasks required by the FD
The successful Assistant Accountant will be a dynamic studier with a willingness and determination to progress their career and in return you will receive a salary of between £28k-£32k + study package (if required) + excellent other benefits.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly