Fancy a New Car?
Small Well Respected Gerrards Cross Accountancy Practice have a requirement for a highly experienced Senior Accountant to assist the Partner in the efficient running of the practice.
Working as part of a friendly team in a nice office environment you should be a qualified ACA/ACCA with at least 5 years practice experience with excellent client relationship and communication skills.
Technically up to date with solid experience in accounts preparation and review across various sectors is essential.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant include:
· Manage a small team
· Manage client portfolio
· Provide accounting and business support to clients
· Assist with setting up new clients
· Production and review of year end accounts for sole-traders, partnerships and Limited companies
· Preparation and review of self-employment and corporation tax computations
· Preparation and review of management accounts
· Client sign off meetings, day to day contact and correspondence with clients
· Assisting with prospect meetings where required and preparation of fee proposals
· Preparing notes and disclosures for statutory accounts
· Preparing and controlling budgets
· Controlling work flow for the team
· Monthly internal reporting including billing & fee profit analysis
The ideal Candidate will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous practice experience who possesses Strong Technical Accounting & Taxation and in return will receive a salary of between £45k-£60k. After a Successful Probation Period a New Car will be supplied.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly