I am working with a global market research firm who are looking to add a PQ Financial Accountant to their team based in London.
This role will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of timetables and deadlines for global offices
- Assisting with the UK and overseas audit and statutory accounts processes
- Managing specified audits and tax filings
- Supporting the month end process on Sage and Dynamics 365
- Understanding transfer pricing calculations and ensuring these are calculated accurately on a monthly basis
- Managing the monthly inter-company invoices and reconciliations
- Responsible for reviewing the balance sheets of specified overseas offices. This will include investigating variances and explain them to the Senior Financial Accountant
- Performing and managing balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide assistance and support on international tax queries, as required
- Assisting with VAT and sales tax filings
- Managing relationships with specified Office/Finance Managers to ensure there is a smooth running of finances across offices.
- Assisting the team with other ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will come from a global company background and have multi-currency experience. You will have an active interest in pursuing the financial accounting side of finance and be actively studying ACCA/CIMA. You will also have prior experience working in tax and VAT.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly