SF Recruitment are working with a large Solihull based business in the recruitment of a part qualified or newly qualified Financial Accountant.
This role will ideally suit an individual seeking a first time move from a firm of accountants, seeking a move into industry whereby you can transfer audit or accounts prep experience into a highly commercial environment or industry experienced candidates seeking a new challenge within a superb business.
This role will report to the Group Financial Accountant and support in the following:
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts for Group companies
- Preparation of statutory accounts and relevant notes for review by Group and Divisional accountants;
- External Audit – To assist the Group Financial Accountant and other members of the team in the preparation of relevant information and collation of appropriate supporting evidence for the Group audit, liaising with the external auditors and colleagues in the business;
- Balance Sheet review / reconciliations
- Intercompany queries and reconciliations;
- Provide support to the Group Financial Accountant in the preparation of the quarterly Group VAT returns;
- Ad hoc support on reporting and projects (both operational and system related)
Qualifications and experience required
- Part qualified / Newly qualified Accountant ideally with prior management reporting experience
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and consolidate your experience gained within practice into a hands on role.
If this role is of interest, please apply today