Group Finance Manager
My client is a large business based in Watford, and they are looking for a Group Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
The Group Finance Manager will be responsible for all of UK and International entities financial reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of group financial reporting
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under UK GAAP and submissions under IFRS
- Liaising with external auditors and co-ordinate audit of accounts
- Ensuring relevant Sarbanes-Oxley controls and process are adhered
- Production of Group's quarterly financial reporting packs
- Assisting Director of Finance in implementing and establishing new accounting policies
- Working with wider finance and system teams in ensuring financial systems are maintained
- Working on new finance projects and additional ad-hoc duties in Finance
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE
- Degree educated
- Experience working in a group finance environment
- Experience of producing accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Strong systems skills including Excel
The Group Finance Manager will be entitled to an industry leading benefits package and bonus scheme.
If the role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Apply for Group Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly