Our client a fast-growing c. £10m turnover global tech / manufacturing company led by its entrepreneurial founder / Managing Director based in South London seeks an ambitious Finance Manager
The Finance Manager position is a new role and a key member of the senior team reporting to the Managing Director.
The role will be challenging and offers tremendous professional development opportunities as you will be dealing internationally with a global supply chain, a corporate structure of three companies, multi currencies
You will be responsible for many multiple combinations of routing for parts and supply chain partners and all the finance and tax transactions that follow through the production part of the value chain.
It will be a career changing opportunity to work alongside the entrepreneurial Managing Director as the business has set ambitious plans to double its revenue next year.
You will be supported by a part-time SAP Business One consultant, and you can expect full buy-in from the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Manage and control working capital across the group
- Manage, plan and control raw materials costs, cost of production, WIP and completed stock valuation
- Manage financial and production planning to support year on year growth including direct responsibility for AP and the entire product value cycle
- Creating a KPI dashboard to monitor business performance
- Manage and control the SAP Business 1 system and processes of the finance team including implementation and management of best practice accounting principles. Ensure that the engineering and production team are processing and inputting data accurately.
- Increase efficiency by using technology and introducing smarter methods of working
- Maintain data integrity and setting processes in the accounting system, to ensure that the accounts are being presented accurately and to a high standard for audit
- Work with FD to prepare monthly and quarterly and management and consolidated and statutory accounts. Support and deputise for FD as necessary
- Build and develop collaborative relationships with tech and manufacturing support, PR, and sales teams
- Manage and mentor the AP team member and other staff as required
- Carry out all statutory duties and such as VAT and Tax filing as necessary
Skills and Experience of the Finance Manager
- A self-starter who can take ownership
- Prior experience within a senior head of finance/ accounting role
- Experience of using and overseeing operation of SAP Business One or equivalent ERP system
- Advanced knowledge of data management including Excel/CSV import/export, VLOOKUP
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent
- Ideally experience of light manufacturing and production but not essential
To Apply for this Finance Manager Role
Apply online today or send your CV or call Roy to discuss your suitability and receive a fully detailed job description
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly