We are recruiting a Finance Manager for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical business based in Surrey.
The newly created role will seek to support the Finance Director with day-to-day finance and ongoing projects, including:
- Managing month end balance sheet and P&L reporting
- Creating robust processes and controls
- Year-end accounting and audit management
- System implementation
- M&A support for new and ongoing acquisition
- Management of small finance team
We are probably looking for someone practice trained but can consider other non-practice candidates, provided the technical requirements are met (IFRS or FRS102 + consolidation exposure).
The right person will enjoy working across an international environment and must demonstrate a desire to progress as this role will lead to a controller role in 2-3 years…
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly