Finance Business Partner
Blackwaters are looking for a Finance Business Partner to work for an international technology business, this organisation works with some of the largest global brands and are rapidly growing, with straightforward, down to earth culture. Remote working with occasional travel to offices in Woking.
The commercial team is growing and are looking for someone that will understand commercial drivers, define, and implement KPIs globally, then interrogate numbers to deliver forecast accuracy. Evaluate ROI on business cases, challenging assumptions to drive optimal decision making.
- Business partnering a global function (IT/Marketing) whilst being responsible for reporting, forecasting costs and facilitate discussion of KPI’s with the business and business operations
- Driving processes to improve data quality and shorten review cycle and support decision making process
- Support with the closing process per local entity, Market Unit, Region and Group
- Support the business leadership team in making strategic business decisions by providing them with the financial insight required
- Proactively identify barriers to success in obtaining data in a timely manner, working closely with IT and the Sales business
If you want the opportunity to work with diverse commercial stakeholders, have a platform to add value and help drive commercial growth, apply below to find out more.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Package (Dependent on experience)
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly