SFCM Finance Analyst
At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing and we are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our team in London to partner with Senior Management to deliver the required information and insight to assist the making of informed tactical and strategic decisions which improve business results.
- Provide financial analysis on the Securities Financing and Collateral Management (SFCM) business unit within GTOI;
- Communicate and work alongside operational management to facilitate driving long term results;
- Analysis of month end actual P&L performance, forecasts, annual budgets and strategic multi-year plans, identifying variances, assessing implications and suggesting remedial actions as necessary;
- Leading and participating in ad-hoc projects within the GTOI UK finance team and internationally (alongside US colleagues, Indian service centre and other international business units);
- Partner Financial Accounting department to ensure client invoices are correctly issued and paid, escalating any issues to management and considering implications to P & L performance;
- Assist in review of client contracts pre signature and partnering with legal, sales and operational teams to assess risks and opportunities to Broadridge from new deals;
- Attend project calls to provide financial implications to changes in project timelines, ensuring GTOI reaches set revenue targets
- Any other work provided by the BDC, MA and SFCM Finance Manager.
Qualification and experience:
The ideal candidate will be either an ACA with a minimum 3 years post qualification experience in industry as an analyst, or a qualified CIMA/ACCA with previous experience of providing financial analysis in a commercial environment preferably in a US software/technology business.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, fostering teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Pro-activity in seeking process improvements to support own department and business.
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects.
- Anticipation and the ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities.
- Strong Excel skills required to V-Lookup and Pivot Table level and ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Experience of US GAAP and multi-currency reporting would be desirable.