Senior Group Finance Analyst
At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is looking for a key FP&A Senior Analyst to join our team based in Londonfor the consolidation, analysis and reporting of GTO International and Broadridge International groups.
- Work closely with and support Broadridge Finance associates in the field to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Assist in all aspects of the consolidation and review process for monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP management accounting deliverables for ‘GTOI’ and ‘Broadridge International’ groups, assisting associates as required to ensure consistency across group.Ad-hoc tasks within the department.
- Assist in all aspects of the GTO International group reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual information to GTO/Corporate teams (e.g. Actuals, Monthly forecasts, Annual Operating and Strategic Plan, adhoc).
- Assist in validation and analysis of global revenue reporting (e.g. Actuals, forecasts, budgets, adhoc)
- Assist in the monthly review of closed client contracts, as part of validating sales values and treatment
- Assist in validation and analysis of global sales driver analysis
- Business case/eCAR preparation and review to support business
- Preparation and submission of monthly ‘International’ regional P&L to International President, to support Strategic targeted regional business growth
- Assist in preparation of Quarterly Analyst Call reporting for GTOI
- Prepare quarterly and annual corporate deliverables for GTOI
- Assist in the mentoring of Group Finance Graduates
- Provide cover for the Group Finance Manager in periods of absence
- Any reasonable ad hoc duties as requested by the Group Finance VP or Group Finance Manager
Line manager reporting to Group Finance Manager
Qualification and experience
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with a minimum of 5+ years post qualified experience in industry and previous experience of providing financial analysis in a commercial strict deadline environment. Any experience of US business or software/technology industry would be highly beneficial.
- Strong excel skills (e.g. competent in the use of pivots, manipulation of large volumes of data, modelling, etc).
- Prior experience of Oracle and TM1/PAX would be highly beneficial
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrate high level of intelligence and ability to grasp new tasks and information in a fast moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrate ability to show attention to detail while working with large volumes of data, but also be able to step back and see “the big picture”
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality;
- Proactive in seeking new work challenges to support group function and business;
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, fostering teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others;
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects;
- The ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities;
- The ability to “look beyond” the numbers to review data from a business/logic perspective, versus purely validating on an arithmetic basis
- Proven record of managing projects through to completion