Chief Financial Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Communicate are partnering with a high-growth Private Equity backed FMCG business in Central London to place their CFO.
As things stand, an interim CFO and M&A Director have recently taken the business through a number of acquisitions and are now in need of a more long-term candidate to take their place. The business itself currently turns over c.£200m and occupy the household Consumer Product space.
The ideal candidate will be a senior qualified accountant, with a proven track record of working successfully in the world of Private Equity. We will be looking for individuals with a background spent in high-growth FMCG or Manufacturing businesses, and a strong history of M&A. The client is happy to wait for the right candidate to come on board, so this will also suit an individual who is passively looking for their next challenge. You will be looking after a team of c.20 people and in the long-term taking the business through an event (c.3-5 years).
Qualifications / Experience Required :
- ACA (ideally Big 4) / CIMA Qualified, with extensive PQE
- Extensive Private Equity experience, coupled with a relevant sector background in the FMCG / Manufacturing space
- Ideally a career history across both large corporates and smaller SMEs
- Has previously worked in high-growth environments, going through significant acquisitive activity
- Able to work/commute into Central London (in-line with government guidelines)
- A real nice to have would be exit or IPO experience
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly