External Reporting Finance Manager
Immediate starter | Temp to perm
£80,000 - £90,000 Pro-Rata
A global technology business is looking to hire a Finance Manager for an external reporting role. This is a full-time, interim role that has the potential to go from temporary to permanent.
- The Finance Manager will split their time between office working 1-2 days per week, and then home working for the remainder of the week.
- The role reports into a Head of Reporting (No.2) and sits within a large, complex, Global FTSE client.
- This is an immediate start role, and those with notice periods of up to 2 weeks will be considered.
The ideal Finance Manager will:
- Come from a PLC or complex business background and have held an external reporting manager/lead position.
- Have thorough IFRS and UKGAAP knowledge with strong technical acumen and UK PLC reporting exposure.
- Be a qualified Accountant with an Audit Background (ACA/ACCA/CA) with significant PQE in PLCs.
On offer is a pro rata salary equivalent to £80,000 - £90,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this excellent Finance Manager role, please apply today.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly