Commercial Rent Credit Controller - Real Estate
Commercial Rent Credit Controller - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a very established family office with decades of specialism within the real estate sector across the majority of asset classes and acting as owner, developer and asset /investment manager. They have been developing their finance team over the years and they are now looking for a Commercial Rent Financial Controller to join them at their offices in North London.
THE ROLE: Reporting to senior heads of department and both finance and property leads , you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Issuing monthly and quarterly rent demands, service charge and insurance demands.
- Raising ad-hoc cost recharges.
- Recording tenant receipts on daily basis.
- Identifying discrepancies.
- Being first line on rent collection and acting on instruction from surveyors to escalate, and ultimately pass to legal.
- Issuing instructions to bailiffs
- Uploading commercial arrears weekly to the banking system.
- Weekly preparing rent collection summaries and monthly reporting arrears and updating tenant records.
- Undertaking ad-hoc reporting.
- Highlighting and seeking surveyor instruction on expiring tenancies.
- Preparing new account forms to hold new tenant deposits.
- Arranging closure of deposit accounts at end of tenancy.
- Entering annual service charge budgets on the property system.
- Raising quarterly demands for landlord concessions and landlord voids.
- Providing ad-hoc support and cover for two residential rent controllers.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST have commercial property credit control experience and be Excel literate with solid experience using a 'name' property management system - e. YARDI, MRI QUBE, TRAMPS etc. Also, you will need to be familiar with 'CRAR' - (Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery) requirements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a well-established and known business and contribute to their on-going success. The client also has the potential for Parking.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.