Exciting opportunity for a tax specialist in a growing UK practice
Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Chartered Certified Accountancy firm in Witney, offering a wide range of services to clients and career opportunities to employees. Over recent years they have undergone significant changes resulting in an increased range of services.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a Tax Executive to join their team based in our Witney office. Flexible working arrangements are available as at present we are predominantly working remotely. They are considering candidates looking for either a part time or full-time position. This is a great opportunity for an applicant with practice or other relevant experience, looking for a career in our progressive business environment.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will involve the following:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients
- Personal tax planning
- Handling HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- Collating and processing information for personal, partnership and trust tax returns
- Processing P11D returns
- Researching, analysing and interpreting tax legislation
- Meeting with clients and collating information
- Producing reports and presentations for clients
- Potential business development role, with external and internal presentations
- Continual ongoing development of their role and CPD
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant should have a relevant qualification, or otherwise already be studying towards, CTA, ATT or another equivalent qualification.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Our client provides full study support (if required), flexible working hours, in addition to the opportunity to advance your career perspectives. A competitive salary and on site parking are also available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.