Canary Wharf, London
Pomelo’s mission is to improve the lives of business owners by helping them access affordable financial services globally.
Pomelo focuses on using mobile payment technologies to bring all businesses into the 21st century. By removing expensive hardware that has excluded so many businesses from digital payments, Pomelo is enabling all businesses to access payment technologies previously available to the few.
Pomelo is currently experiencing fast growth both within Europe and Asia and is looking to expand further into these regions in the coming months.
We are looking for a high-calibre experienced, Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to strengthen our growing finance team in Canary Wharf. This is an excellent role for a FP&A specialist who is looking for an inspiring place to work where you can add real value and be a true partner to the business.
- Managing the production, development and publication of accurate and timely monthly reporting to budget holders, Project Team, Management Team and Board with analysis of key variances
- Assist in the development of resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of decision makers
- Working with senior management and budget holders to prepare, consolidate and deliver the annual budget plan and forecasts
- Own the rolling forecast model and be in charge of monthly actualisation, re-timings and roll forwards, delivering regular updates and presentations to the senior finance team.
- Ownership of reporting systems, with emphasis on development of automated reporting, ensuring ERP system meets reporting requirements and implementing new BI system solutions
- Provide key inputs into quarterly external reporting
- Assist in the evaluation of strategic partnerships and contracts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Support evaluation and monitoring of several major capex projects, providing monthly commentary and status updates.
- Evaluate operational processes and measure outcomes to ensure desired results and identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Ad hoc analyses as required
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Accountancy or other relevant bachelor’s degree
- IFRS or US GAAP Experience
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, management reporting and analytical review
- Experience of analytical and financial modelling
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills with working knowledge of the other Office products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage and build relationships with all levels of the finance team and non-finance members of staff
- A proven team player, able to work flexibly with others and contribute effectively across a broad range of activities
- Able to act credibly and persuade, negotiate and influence at senior level
- Able to demonstrate significant and creative problem-solving capabilities based on analysis of complex data and with a focus on adding value
- Able to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Accuracy, logical with attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and often in fluid situations.
- Conscientious and can-do attitude, taking ownership for deliverables.
We don’t know where we will end up, but so far, our journey has been fantastic. The founders are an ambitious bunch, so we are really looking for an ambitious individual to join Pomelo Pay. What matters to us is that we want you to grow as the company grows and make this role a career defining role for yourself. If you want to see how you can have a huge impact on a fast-growth company, then this is the role for you.
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly