Partner Financial are working with an innovative, private equity backed organisation with ambitious plans for growth within the Consumer sector. The business has recently received significant investment and will look to grow market share over the next three years. The business would now like to appoint an experienced FP&A Manager to drive the reporting, analysis, insight and data agenda for the business.
This position is a crucial role and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with a passion for delivering reporting and analysis of the highest quality and making full use of advanced insight deriving and Management Information technologies. This is a high-profile position reporting into the Head of FP&A and will work closely with operational leadership.
- Production and continual development of organisation-wide reporting and insight packs
- Ensuring clear, concise and timely insights are delivered to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of core databases and building out the tools to validate and utilise it effectively
- Utilising advanced systems (BI tools) to automate reporting and insight generation for a variety of business units
- Advising senior stakeholders on commercial decisions, risk and opportunities with detailed evidence and data to support
- Responding to a variety of ad-hoc request for SLT and panel of investors
- Managing a small team with a view to grow the FP&A team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience working in FP&A and building out advanced management reporting packs using a variety of tools
- Relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent and proven ability to work alongside, challenge and educate operational stakeholders and wider non-finance community
- A robust and determined personality with the ability to deliver in challenging environments
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to be ‘hands on’
- Excellent systems skills having hands-on use of BI tools, and Advanced Excel capability
- The ability to work with ambiguity and disparate data of varying quality, with a drive to solve such issues
- Ability to present and explain financial information at board level
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.