Group Financial Controller
£70,000 to £80,000 plus Benefits
Peterborough, East Anglia
Do you have a technical background and have natural commercial awareness?
Are you able to deliver strong reporting and control processes?
Then you could the ideal person to step in to lead and motivate a department. Working for this growing retailer as Group Financial Controller could be your next career move! You will need to be a qualified accountant who can provide effective cash management, develop controls and provide quality reports to the CFO.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Managing a proven finance team across the group function including mentoring and development.
- Responsibility for financial accounting and group consolidation processes.
- Preparation of reports for monthly board meetings.
- Budgeting, forecasting, cashflow monitoring, balance sheets and profitability assessments.
- Support business units and develop accounting processes.
- Reviews of group VAT and TAX returns.
- Involvement in acquisitions and disposals.
- Monitor foreign currency changes.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Experience of being a strong technical finance team leader.
- Able to strategise and plan accordingly.
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM for more details by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference PE939220 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.