£35,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
Cambridgeshire, East of England
Do you have skills with Consolidated Accounts, Tax and Compliance and seeking your 1st move from ACA/ACCA firm?
This is a Group Accountant position within a growing retailer. You would ideally need to be a qualified accountant who has strong financial accounting and technical abilities with energy and passion to work in a fast-paced environment.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Responsibility for group statutory reporting, tax and financial compliance.
- Preparation of group VAT and corporation tax returns.
- Monthly balance sheet, company policy and tax GL code reviews.
- Drive group finance development and spread financial awareness to business functions.
- Involvement in acquisitions and disposals and reviews of financial processes.
- Assist in the preparation of half year and full year financial statements together with related information.
- Coaching, development and management of a competent finance team.
You should have achieved or hold the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA
- Strong technical, IFRS and tax abilities.
- Knowledge of up to date accountancy standards.
For further information please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference PE939221 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.